Update On COVID-19 & Your Safety
We appreciate your trust and confidence in considering us for a vehicle purchase and for allowing us to service your vehicles.
In response to the growing concerns about the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to provide an update on the steps we’ve put in place to help protect our team members and our guests:
- SANITATION AND CLEANLINESS: Our store teams have all increased their focus and commitment to maintaining the cleanest possible facilities and working environments within our offices and dealerships.
- EMPLOYEES’ HEALTH: Our team members are prohibited from reporting to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to high-impact area (as determined by the CDC) or have taken a cruise. We are also communicating continuously to our team members to make sure that any potential health concerns are addressed immediately.
- HOME / WORK VEHICLE DELIVERY: If you feel more comfortable buying your vehicle without actually going to the dealership, we are ready to help! Please simply contact the sales manager directly and we will do everything possible to accommodate your request.
- While there is a lot of uncertainty because of COVID-19, we are grateful you have entrusted us to help you purchase and service your vehicle.
- We are closely monitoring this evolving situation, and we will continue to update you with any changes to our company policies.
Thank you for your loyalty and understanding. We always value your trust and your confidence and we look forward to continuing to serve our clients and our communities.